Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Another Set of Scrappy Cards!

Hi, Friends,
I made another set of cards (see April 17, 2020 post for the other set I made); they look so different from the first set that I decided to post them.  Again, I chose four papers that coordinated and cut a rectangle of 3-3/4 x 5 from each paper.  Here is my cutting diagram:


I used Classic Garage DSP (retired), Basic Gray and Basic Black cardstock to make this set of cards.  The first card:


I used the Stitched Shapes Dies and the Layering Squares Dies to cut out the sentiment, which came from a retired set called All Things Thanks.  I added a couple of Metallic Enamel Shapes (also retired) to the sentiment square.  Second card:


I used Tranquil Tide ink (retired) to stamp the sentiment.  Third card:


Fourth card:


On the inside of each card I stamped an image using the Geared Up Garage stamp set (which is still current).


I love how the card looks different, based on the DSP choices and the shape of the die cut used for the sentiment!

The Retirement List is scheduled to come out later this afternoon, so be looking for a second post later today!  

Don't forget to keep making cards and send some to brighten someone's day!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stamping,
Linda






No comments:

Post a Comment