Friday, December 17, 2021

SEASONS OF FUN CHRISTMAS CARD!

 Hi, Friends,

Today has been a dreary day here; we drove to the Northgate Mall area to pick up some dinner and the sun was shining there, but when we got home, it was still dreary and actually got foggy while we were eating. I have my furry friend, Chloe, sitting on the sofa with me while I type this.  There is a “Mouse for Cats” app that I have on my phone that she adores, so she is watching the mice running across my phone screen!  She will watch the silly thing for up to 15 or 20 minutes, so long as something more fun doesn’t come up!

I am sharing a card to day that uses the stamp set Seasons of Fun (a Hostess set in the July - December 2021 Mini Catalog).  Earlier this fall, I shared a Halloween card made with the same set.  Here is my card:


I think this card is so adorable, with the Charlie Brown Christmas tree and the little girl all bundled up!  I also liked the way that it coordinated with the tree designer series paper from the Tidings of Christmas DSP!

MY RECIPE FOR THIS CARD:

     STAMPS:  Seasons of Fun (Hostess Set), Christmas to Remember

     CARDSTOCK:  

          Soft Suede:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4

          Mint Macaron:  4 x 5-1/4

          Tidings of Christmas DSP:  2-1/2 x 5-1/8

          Tidings of Christmas DSP:  1-1/2 x 5-1/8

          Basic White:  2-5/8 x 3-7/8

               SCRAPS:  Mint Macaron

               INSIDE:

                    Mint Macaron:  3-3/4 x 5

                    Basic White:  3-5/8 x 4-7/8

     INK:  Early Espresso

     BLENDS:  Soft Suede (L), Mint Macaron (D), Evening Evergreen (L), Cherry Cobbler (D), Daffodil Delight (D), Crumb Cake (L), Smoky Slate (L)

     ACCESSORIES:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, SU Die Cut Machine, Braided Burlap Trim (Retired), Dimensionals, Rhinestones


HOW I MADE THE CARD:

1.  Use Early Espresso ink to stamp signature stamp on back of card base.

2.  Stamp sentiment on center top of inside panel using Early Espresso ink.

3.  Adhere inside panels together; adhere to inside of card base.

4.  Adhere patterned paper to Mint Macaron Cardstock.  Adhere ribbon to seam of patterned paper.

5.  Adhere panel to front of card base.

6.  Use Early Espresso ink to stamp focal image on Basic White Cardstock.

7.  Stamp snowflakes on upper left corner, using Early Espresso ink.

8.  Color focal image, using markers.

9.  Adhere focal image to Mint Macaron scalloped die cut.

10.  Attach focal image to front of card base using dimensionals.

11.  Add rhinestones (see sample for placement).

I hope you enjoyed this project, and that you will visit again soon to see my other crafty projects!

Happy stamping,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment