Wednesday, August 5, 2020

PEONY GARDEN SUITE SAMPLER!

Hi, Friends,

I am trying to get a post written, but Blogger is being a bit frustrating today.  They are trying to make me try a new "interface", which means all the things I am familiar with have disappeared.  It took a while, but I finally found a button that said "revert to old interface" and I said YES!  In the meantime, though, I figured out how to get my emails updated on my laptop--it has been several years since they were up-to-date--and I really don't know how I did it; also got my pictures to sync with my other devices--don't know how I did that, either!  The other thing I discovered was that I can add text on top of my pictures.  So I learned a lot, even if I was frustrated with Blogger!

Anyway, I wanted to share pictures of the product you will be getting with your Peony Garden Suite Sampler this month, so here goes!

The Peony Garden Designer Series Paper is absolutely fabulous!


The colors used in the DSP are Gray Granite, Basic Gray, Petal Pink, and Whisper White.

The Peony Garden Suite includes a stamp set, Prized Peony, and coordinating Die set, Peony Dies:


Twelve card bases are included with the Suite Sampler:


You will get four each of Petal Pink, Basic Gray, and Gray Granite.

Also included are twelve pieces of 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 cardstock in the same colors.



I have also embossed several pieces of cardstock with the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder:


You will also get Vellum Doilies, Elegant Faceted Gems, and two yards of Gray Granite Shimmer Ribbon (the ribbon isn't in the picture).


I didn't take a picture, but you will also get a Swatch Book with samples of all of the papers included with the Peony Garden DSP.  On the back of the Swatch Book it has the coordinating colors and the name of the DSP.

If you are interested in getting the Peony Garden Suite Sampler, please contact me.  I will be taking reservations until August 15, then get them to you within a week (August 22).

I have three card projects using the Peony Garden Suite products finished, and will take photographs and get them blogged soon.  Hopefully, the Revert button will still be here tomorrow!

Happy stamping,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment