Friday, October 22, 2021

WELL-DEFINED HALLOWEEN CARD!

 Hi, Friends,

When I was on the Maui Incentive Trip last May, I received the Well-Defined stamp set (I think it was when I spun the wheel).  I was happy for ALL the free product we got, but I looked at this stamp set and thought “what will I use this set for”?  Well, fast forward to this fall when I was planning cards for a card buffet, and I happened to have the Cute Halloween DSP on my desk and this card “happened”!  I actually really liked it!  I wanted to get this card posted before Halloween, so here goes:


RECIPE:

     CARDSTOCK:

           Smoky Slate:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4

           Basic Black:  4 x 5-1/4

           Cute Halloween DSP:  3-7/8 x 3-7/8

           Cute Halloween DSP:  1-1/2 x 3-7/8

           Basic Black:  3/4 x 4

                SCRAPS:  Basic White, Pumpkin Pie

                INSIDE:  

                     Basic Black:  3-3/4 x 5

                     Basic White:  3-5/8 x 4-7/8

INK:  Memento Black

ACCESSORIES:  Stitched Shapes Dies (R), Layering Squares Dies (R), Stampin’ Up! Die Cut Machine, Linen Thread, Dimensionals


The inside of the card looks like this:


HOW I MADE IT:

1.  Use Memento Black ink to stamp signature stamp on back of card base.

2.  Stamp bats on lower right corner of inside panel using Memento Black ink.

3.  Adhere inside panels together; adhere to inside of card base.

4.  Adhere patterned paper to Basic Black cardstock.  Adhere Basic Black strip at seam of paper.  Tie linen thread around Basic Black strip.

5.  Adhere panel to front of card base.

6.  Use Memento Black ink to stamp sentiment on Basic White scrap.  Cut out using die and Stampin’ Up! Die Cut machine.

7.  Adhere sentiment to Pumpkin Pie scalloped die cut.

8.  Attach sentiment panel to front of card base using dimensionals.


I hope you are having a good week.  Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I have a second Halloween card I want to share soon.

Happy stamping,

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment