Friday, May 8, 2020

Outdoor Barbeque, Take Two!

Hi, Friends,
Today is my son-in-law’s birthday, and I know he already has his card, so I can post it now!


The card is a gift card holder.  The inside looks like this:


and a picture of the project laying flat:


I don't have complete directions for this one, I only made one of them, and didn't measure it before I sent it.  The basic card is 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 1-1/2 and 5-1/2.  I used Memento Black ink, Basic Black cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, and Smoky Slate cardstock.  I used the Stitched Shapes dies, Special Days dies, and Layering Squares Dies, the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform.  I used the spritzer (retired) again.  

I hope you guys have enjoyed this project.  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stamping,
Linda






No comments:

Post a Comment