Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sneak Preview Pennant Parade and Pennant Punch Card!

I finally got to sit down and just play with my new preorder Stampin Up products last night and this is what I came up with:






I'm not one to make a lot of Fourth of July cards, but thought this turned out pretty cute!  Here is what I used to make the card:

STAMPS:  Pennant Parade (in the new SU catty) and Family Phrases (soon to retire)

CARDSTOCK: 
     Night of Navy:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
     Real Red:  5 x 3-3/4
     Whisper White:  4-7/8 x 3-5/8
     Scraps:  Whisper White, Real Red, Night of Navy

INK:  Real Red, Night of Navy

ACCESSORIES:  Pennant Punch (in the new SU catty), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Stars Die, Big Shot, White Bakers Twine, Real Red Brads, Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack

This is my new favorite stamp set and punch; it was great fun to use, and I can't wait to make some more cards with it!

Thanks for stopping by and viewing my cards!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment