Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sew Suite April Play Day Project

This is the fourth project we made at my April Play Day.  It uses the Two Tags Die, which is one of my all time favorites!




When the Sewing Kit is opened, it looks like this:



Inside the kit are buttons and thread.  It is hard to see, but the Melon Mambo cardstock has been stamped with the pin cushion stamp with Melon Mambo ink.

Here is a picture that shows the contents better:



I had seen some of these sewing kits on Stampin Connection, and patterned mine after what I had seen, but didn't write down the names of the creators like I usually do.  If you made one of these, or know who did, let me know and I will give proper credit.

My recipe:

STAMPS:  Sew Suite

CARDSTOCK:
     Tempting Turquoise:  3-3/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
     Melon Mambo:  4 x 3-3/4, scored at 2
     Whisper White:  2-3/4 x 3-1/4
     Sweet Stitches DSP:  2 x 2-3/4
     Scraps:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo

INK:  Basic Black, Melon Mambo

ACCESSORIES:  Pewter Jumbo Eyelets, Crop-a-dile, Two Tags Die, Big Shot, Sticky Strip, 1-3/8 Circle Punch, Circle Scallop Punch, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Dimensionals, Melon Mambo Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

1 comment:

  1. I loved this one! Did you sew each button onto the card stock?

    ReplyDelete