Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mini Candy Bar Holder

Today I want to share with you a Mini Candy Bar Holder I made to go in my orders as a thank you to my customers.  It is a CASE of one I saw made by Judy Lynn Morton over at Stampin Connection.  She made them as Mother's Day treats for the nursing home her mother was in.  She found instructions on YouTube "Mini Candy Bar Holder with Dawn".  I watched the video, then altered the instructions just a bit.  Here is my project:


The opened box looks like this:


Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  Punch Bunch (SAB)

CARDSTOCK: 
     Pear Pizzazz:  2-1/2 x 11, score at 2-3/4, 3-1/4, 7-1/4, 7-3/4, 9-1/4, 9-3/4
     Pumpkin Pie:  2-1/4 x 2-1/2
     Greenhouse Gala DSP:  2-1/8 x 2-3/8
     Pumpkin Pie:  1-1/4 x 2-1/4
     Greenhouse Gala DSP:  1-1/8 x 2-1/8

MARKERS:  Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz

ACCESSORIES:  Word Window Punch, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, 1-3/8 Circle Punch, Circle Scallop Punch, Dimensionals, Velcro

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment