Monday, November 23, 2020

SO SENTIMENTAL/LOVE OF LEAVES FALL CARD!

Hi, Friends,

You have no idea how frustrating it gets for me to get these blog posts created!  I can create ten cards in the amount of time it takes me to get this done!  This morning, I had issues with getting my pictures to update on the Mac; got that fixed and tried to sign in to my blog and was told that my browser didn't support blogger (yeah, I know, I don't know what that means either--give me some ink and stamps, I understand them)!  But, because I love you guys and want to try to keep you in touch with some of my projects, I presevered, managed to download and install another browser and here I am--after eating three mini-snicker bars and shedding a few tears!  But enough of that--lets get on to the fun stuff!

Here is my project for today:


 It is a simple thank you card using the So Sentimental and Love of Leaves stamp sets.  Here is the inside of the card:


I used Cajun Craze ink to stamp a leaf in the lower right corner of the inside panel.  

RECIPE:

     STAMPS:  So Sentimental, Love of Leaves

     CARDSTOCK:

          Crumb Cake:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4

          Early Espresso:  3-5/8 x 4-7/8

          Gilded Autumn DSP:  3-1/2 x 3-1/2

          Gilded Autumn DSP  1-1/2 x 3-1/2

     SCRAPS:  Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla

     INSIDE:  

          Early Espresso:  3-3/4 x 5

          Very Vanilla:  3-5/8 x 4-7/8

     INK:  Cajun Craze, Early Espresso

     ACCESSORIES:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Ornate Layers Dies, Magnetic             Platform, Die Cut Machine, Dimensionals, Gilded Gems


HOW I MADE IT:

1.  Use Early Espresso ink to stamp signature stamp on back of card base.

2.  Stamp leaf on lower right corner of inside panel using Cajun Craze ink.  Adhere inside panels together; adhere to inside of card base.

3.  Adhere "leaf" DSP to top of Early Espresso panel; adhere "striped" DSP to bottom of Early Espresso panel.

4.  Cut stitched rectangle from Cajun Craze cardstock using Die Cut machine and Ornate Layers Die.  Adhere rectangle to "seam" of DSP on Early Espresso panel.  The rectangle should overlap the panel on each side.

5.  Adhere the DSP panel to front of card base.

6.  Use Early Espresso ink to stamp sentiment on scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock.  Cut out using die from Stitched Shapes Dies and Die Cut machine.

7.  Cut out scallop circle from Early Espresso cardstock using Circles Layering Dies and Die Cut machine.

8.  Adhere sentiment circle to scallop circle.  Attach to front of card base using dimensionals.  See sample for placement.  

9.  Adhere Gilded Gems to Cajun Craze rectangle.  See sample for placement.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed my project and that you can take time for some stamping or papercrafting today!  

Happy stamping,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment