Thursday, March 1, 2012

Terrific Tag for March!

It is already March 1, so time for another Terrific Tag!  I am so glad to be getting some Christmas gift tags created so that I won't be as rushed during December!  This month, I pulled out one of my all time favorite sets, Polar Bears, which is retired. 


Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  Polar Bears, Tiny Tags, Season of Friendship

CARDSTOCK:  
     Crumb Cake:  3-1/2 x 5
     Real Red:  2-1/2 x 3-7/8
     Marina Mist:  2-3/8 x 3-3/4
     Whisper White:  2-1/4 x 2-1/2
      Scraps:  Whisper White

INK:  Black Stazon, Marina Mist

ACCESSORIES:  Round Tab Punch, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Metallic Brads, Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pens, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Corner Rounder Punch, Two Tags Die, Big Shot

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment