Thursday, June 4, 2020

Introducing Suite Samplers!

Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you are having an awesome day!  It is certainly beautiful outdoors, sunny and just about perfect temperatures!  I hope to go on a walk in a little while.

For quite a while, I have been struggling to figure out how to get new product into your hands.  We haven't been able to have Play Day, first because of my move, and then because of the COVID virus.  With COVID numbers still on the rise, even though shops and restaurants are opening up, I don't feel right having a large number of people coming together.  So, I finally came up with an idea, which I am presenting to you today!

How about a monthly sampler?   Our first sampler will be the Ornate Garden Sampler.  You can find the Ornate Garden Suite on pages 64 - 67 of the brand new 2020-2021 catalog.  The Suite has not one, but two bundles:


This is the Ornate Thanks bundle (Item 154115 $46.75) which includes the Ornate Thanks stamp set (Item 149471 $18.00) and the Ornate Borders Dies (Item 152724 $34.00).


And this is the Ornate Style Bundle (Item 152572 $52.00) which includes the Ornate Style Stamp Set (Item 152572 $21.00) and the Ornate Layers Dies (Item 152726 $37.00).  

And a gorgeous embossing folder called Ornate Floral Embossing Folder:


The Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper (Item 152488 $15.00) is beautiful!  There is even some gold foil designs on a few of the sheets!


So when I talk about an Ornate Style Sampler, what do I mean?  

First, exactly what comes in the Ornate Style Sampler?

     12--4x6 pieces Ornate Garden DSP
     12--Card Bases (2 each of the following colors--scored and folded)
          Crumb Cake
          Early Espresso
          Bumblebee (new in-color)
          Mint Macaron
          Old Olive
          Terracotta Tile
     12--4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Cardstock Pieces (2 each of the above colors
     18 Gilded Gems
     1 Yard (each color--Old Olive/Terracotta Tile) Ribbon
          (Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo)
     4--Whisper White Cardstock Pieces (4-1/4 x 5-1/2) 
          (embossed with Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder)
     3--Miscellaneous Die Cuts (Ornate Layers Dies)

All of the pieces together look something like this:


I cut the pieces of DSP into 4 x 6 because that is the easiest way for me to fit them into a box to ship.  But it is also a convenient size for use in card making.  

The cardstock pieces can be used to die cut pieces, or as an extra card layer.  

How are you supposed to use these materials?  That is up to you!  There will be NO written instructions for specific projects included with the kit.  However, I will be posting samples using the Ornate Garden Suite between now and June 15 to give you some ideas.  I will post a minimum of four to six ideas.

How much does the Ornate Garden Sampler cost?  It depends on how you get it.  If you can do porch pickup (that means I will have the package in a storage cube on my front porch; you will come to my house and pick it up) the cost will be $15.00.  However, the price to ship the sampler is $8.30, so your cost to have it shipped will be $24.00.  The cost of the sampler will change each month according to the product that is included.  I will keep it close to the $15.00 base price.

How do I pay?  If you want to get your sampler, you need to mail me a check that I receive by Monday, June 15.  The 15th will be a firm date, no orders accepted after that time for this month.  On June 15, I will begin to cut the samplers.  I will not start cutting prior to the cut off date, because I don't want extra kits that are cut up.  It will depend on how many people order the kits how quickly I can get them out, but they will be cut by June 22 (one week after the cut off).   I will email you when your kit is ready for pickup.  If you are doing porch pickup, you will let me know when you plan to pick up your sampler and I will have it in a bin on my front porch on that day.  I will not leave the kits out except on the day when you are picking them up since they are paper and susceptible to weather conditions.  Because they are easier to prepare, the porch pickups will be ready prior to the shipped samplers.  When the samplers are ready to ship, I will email you so you can begin looking for the kit.

Future Samplers:  On about the 1st of the month, I will post the sampler for that month.  I will post projects spotlighting that suite (or group of products) from the 1st thru the 15th.  Payment for a sampler will be due on the 15th of the month to reserve your product.  

I hope this all makes sense.  The idea is to be able to have product in hand that you can make up to twelve cards with!  It will show you how beautiful the embossing folder is (which is hard to do with just a flat picture), the gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and a sample of the die cuts.  If you have questions, please comment, text or email me.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Be watching for more posts of my Ornate Garden card samples.  I have been working on some of them, and I am excited to share them with you!

Happy stamping,
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment