Sunday, January 29, 2012

Melanie's Workshop, Project One

My friend, Melanie, had a workshop at her house recently, and this is one of the make-and-takes we made there:





I had seen some beautiful bright cards on Robin Merriman's blog, Trinity Designs, made with the Mixed Bunch and Blossom Punch, and decided I would try my hand at it.  I really loved the way the project turned out.  I used the Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder on the punched flower, and sponged the edges.

Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  Mixed Bunch

CARDSTOCK:
     Pacific Point:  4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
     Old Olive:  2 x 4-1/4
     Scraps:  So Saffron
     INSIDE:
          Old Olive:  3-1/4 x 4-1/2
          Whisper White:  3-1/8 x 4-3/8

INK:  Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Versamark

ACCESSORIES:  Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Sponge, Tombo Multi Liquid Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Blossom Punch

This card is basically a flat card.  I curled the edges of the flowers a bit, and the center of the flower is popped up with a dimensional.  It also used no embellishments!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment