Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sparkly Snow Place Penguin Card!

Hi, Friends,
It has been a long time since I have posted!  REALLY busy summer and fall!  Today I am sharing a card we made at September Play Day:


and a picture of the inside:


I LOVE all the rhinestones!  I put one on each of the snowflakes and it makes the card really sparkly!

Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  Snow Place, Sparkly Seasons, Happy Scenes

CARDSTOCK:
     Real Red:  4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
     Winter Wonderland DSP:  1-1/2 x 4-1/4
     Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper:  3/8 x 4-1/4
     INSIDE:
          Basic Black:  3-3/4 x 5
          Whisper White:  3-5/8 x 4-7/8
     SCRAPS:  Whisper White

INK:  Memento Black, Versamark, Old Olive

MARKER:  Pumpkin Pie

ACCESSORIES:  Heat Gun, Black Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Snow Friends Framelits, Magnetic Platform, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Black Baker's Twine

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stamping,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment