Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas Card!

Hello, Friends, and Happy New Year to you!  I hope that 2015 is a wonderful year for each of you!

Today I am sharing with you a card that is a direct CASE from the Holiday Mini catalog (see page 25) that I made and sent to a few friends:


This card caught my eye the first time I flipped through the Holiday Mini, and I knew I would have to make some of them.  The picture does not do it justice at all, it is beautiful in person!  Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  Bright and Beautiful, Dictionary, Gorgeous Grunge

CARDSTOCK:
     Sahara Sand:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
     Typeset DSP:  4 x 5-1/4
     Very Vanilla:  3-3/4 x 5
     INSIDE:
          Cherry Cobbler:  3-3/4 x 5
          Very Vanilla:  3-1/2 x 4-3/4
     SCRAPS:  Gold Foil Sheets, Whisper White

INK;  Sahara Sand, Black Memento, Cherry Cobbler, Versamark

MARKER:  Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities

ACCESSORIES:  Dimensionals, Rhinestones, White Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Star Framelits, Big Shit, Cherry CobblerSheer Linen Ribbon, Paper Snips, Bitty Banner Framelits

I have been playing with my new toys, I mean tools, from the Occasions Mini, so hope to be back soon with some wonderful new projects.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment