Saturday, November 29, 2014

Bright and Beautiful Play Day Project!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving with lots of good food!  Here are the pies (cherry and pumpkin) that I made for my family:



My Mom taught me to make a great pie crust and my Dad taught me to make a "deep dish" pie.  Daddy always referred to a thin pie as "jam pie" and wasn't fond of them!

Today I am sharing with you a project we made at our October Play Day.  It is a CASE of a project I made at Ronda Wade's Creative Convention.  Here is a picture:


and here is a picture of the inside of the card:


Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  Bright and Beautiful

CARDSTOCK:
     Lost Lagoon:  4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
     Whisper White:  4 x 5-1/4
     Flowerpot DSP:  1-1/4 x 4
     Whisper White:  3-3/4 x 5
     SCRAPS:  Whisper White

INK:  Lost Lagoon

ACCESSORIES:  Filigree Frame Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Star Framelits, Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Lost Lagoon 3/8" Stitched Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stamping and scrapping!
Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment