Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Another Feeling Sentimental Card!

As I said in an earlier post, I really love the Feeling Sentimental stamp set.  This card is CASED from another Stampin Up demo named Penney Smiley.  It is a simple card, very fast and easy to make!


Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  Feeling Sentimental

CARDSTOCK:
     Early Espresso:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
     Very Vanilla:  4 x 5-1/4
     Very Vanilla:  1 x 3-1/2
     Scraps:  Very Vanilla, Early Espresso,

INK:  Early Espresso, Soft Suede

ACCESSORIES:  Chevron Embossing Folder, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, 1" Square Punch, 2-1/2 Circle Punch, Perfect Pennants Die, Big Shot, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Metallic Brads, Sponge, Dimensionals

It is hard to see in the picture, but I sponged just a bit of Soft Suede ink in the middle of the bicycle wheel before I added the Metallic Brad.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment