Saturday, January 28, 2012

January Play Day 2012, Project Four

I've been working on cleaning up my craft room, well, at least putting things where I can find them!  I think it is a constant struggle for most crafters to keep their crafting area straightened up.  But I have a fun project to share with you today.  It is the fourth project we made at our January Play Day.

For this project, we used one of my new favorite sets from the Occasions Mini, You're My Type!  I think that this made a very nice masculine valentine card!

Here is my recipe for this card:

STAMPS:  You're My Type

CARDSTOCK:
     Crumb Cake:  4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
     Whisper White:  2-1/4 x 4-1/4
     Brights Patterns DSP Stack (Real Red):  2-3/4 x 1-3/4
     Brights Patterns DSP Stack (Real Red):  3/4 x 5-1/2
     Real Red:  3/4 x 5-1/2
     Early Espresso:  5/8 x 3-1/2
     INSIDE:
          Real Red:  3-3/4 x 5
          Whisper White:  3-3/4 x 4-7/8
     Scraps:  Real Red, Brights Patterns DSP Stack,

INK:  Early Espresso

ACCESSORIES:  Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Brights Buttons, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, 1" Square Punch, Owl Punch (heart), Small Heart Punch

I used Sketch #182 from Create with Connie and Mary to design this card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

1 comment:

  1. No kidding about crafter's tables! It is amazing how I can use the big shot on my lap and stamp in a little 3x3" space or should I say disgusting instead of amazing! LOL! I love that stamp set! Hugs,Bev

    ReplyDelete