Sunday, August 21, 2011

Snow Much Fun Swap Card!

This is a card I created for a Christmas card swap I recently participated in:

I just love the Funky Fold, and when I saw the tall snowman from the Snow Much Fun stamp set, I knew he was perfect for this card!

Here is a picture of the inside of this card:

I used the Funky Fold directions found on Laura Lipe's blog at http://smileslaura.blogspot.com/2011/03/leprachaun.html.  They are easy to follow and it makes a really fun card!

Here is my recipe for this card:

STAMPS:  Snow Much Fun, Teeny Tiny Wishes

CARDSTOCK:
     Baja Breeze 4-1/4 x 11 (follow directions for Funky Fold cuts and scores)
     Watercolor Paper 2 x 4-3/8
     Rich Razzleberry 2-1/8 x 4-1/2
     Pocketful of Posies DSP 3/4 x 4 (bottom strip), 3/4 x 3/4 (corners), 3/4 x 4-3/8 (side strips)
     Rich Razzleberry 3-3/4 x 4
     Watercolor Paper 3-5/8 x 3-7/8
     Scraps:  Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Watercolor Paper

INK:  Stazon Black, Pumpkin Pie, Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake

ACCESSORIES:  Aqua Painter, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Rich Razzleberry Brads, Dimensionals, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Tasteful Trim Die, Big Shot

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda


1 comment:

  1. I participated in this swap. Just recently pulled out your card when helping a friend with step card ideas. I absolutely love this card, the colors, the design, the inside, everything about it is wonderful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete