Saturday, December 27, 2014

Wondrous Wreath Gift Box!

Hello Friends,
I hope each of you had a Merry Christmas and were blessed with good weather over the holidays!  We have had family here this past week, it is always awesome to get to have both of my kids and their families here at the same time!

Today I am sharing with you a project we made at our December Play Day using the Decorative Window Gift Box and the Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set.  I think this stamp set is one of my all time faves, it is so much fun to play with and turns out so beautifully!

I saw several versions of this on Pinterest, so it is not an original idea, but I really don't know who to credit.  Here is my version:


This was not only a fun project to make, but it was also great because I had a few extra made up and they came in very handy to wrap some odd sized gifts at Christmas!  I found some coasters at a local store with pictures of local attractions for my kids and they fit inside the box perfectly.  Then my daughter needed to wrap a "hockey puck size" gift, so I pulled out yet another box!

Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  Wondrous Wreath

CARDSTOCK:
     Very Vanilla:  4 x 4-1/4
     Gold Foil Sheet:  2-1/2 x 3-3/4

INK:  Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler

ACCESSORIES:  Decorative Window Gift Box, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Gold Sequin Trim, Rhinestones, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Big Shot, Waxed Paper, Paper Piercer, Stampin Pierce Mat

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment