Friday, November 21, 2014

Merry Everything Get Your Santa On!

Hi, Friends!  I see from the date of my last blog post that I have flunked blogging again.  Sorry for the absence, life gets busy and I wind up neglecting blogging!

Today I am sharing a project that I CASED from Pinterest (Barbara Meyer).  You can find the project I CASED at barbaras-kreativ-studio.blogspot.com, post dated September 27, 2014.  The little "chimney" side holds a Kit Kat bar!


Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  Get Your Santa On, Merry Everything

CARDSTOCK:
     Baked Brown Sugar:  8 x 3-3/4, scored at 1/2, 1, 2-1/2, 3
     Basic Black:  3 x 3-1/4
     Whisper White:  2-7/8 x 3-1/8
     Santa and Co DSP:  1-1/4 x 3-1/2
     SCRAPS:  Whisper White, Gold Foil

INK:  Memento Black

MARKERS:  Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Crushed Curry, Basic Black

ACCESSORIES:  Sticky Tape, Real Red 1/4 Cotton Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Note Tag Punch, White Baker's Twine, Confetti Stars Punch, Tombo Liquid Glue

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment