Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Festival of Trees Catalog CASE!

Today I am sharing with you a CASE from the Holiday Mini Catalog, one that I really liked (but I LIKE or LOVE most of them)!:


And the inside of the card:


My recipe:

STAMPS:  Festival of Trees

CARDSTOCK:
     Crumb Cake:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
     Cherry Cobbler:  3-3/4 x 5
     Whisper White:  3-3/8 x 4-7/8
     SCRAPS:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
 
INK:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso

MARKER:  Crumb Cake
 
ACCESSORIES:  Circle Card Framelit, Big Shot, Rhinestones, Linen Thread, Tree Punch, Glue Dots, Paper Snips

What I am loving about a lot of the new stamp sets from Stampin Up! is that you can make an entire card, including the inside sentiment, with just one stamp set!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment