Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Serene Silhouettes Convention 2012 Swap

This card is one I made last June for a convention swap, I believe it was called Fancy Folds and Cards that Move!  I love the way it turned out!



This fold is called by several names, but the first one I heard was Funky Fold.  I love the way it stands up to be displayed!  I used the Funky Fold directions found on Laura Lipe's blog at http://smileslaura.blogspot.com/2011/03/leprachaun.html. They are easy to follow and it makes a really fun card!
Here is a picture of the inside of the card:


And here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  Serene Silhouettes, Pursuit of Happiness

CARDSTOCK:
      Lucky Limeade:  4-1/4 x 11 (use Funky Fold scores and cuts)
     Whisper White:  2 x 4-3/8
     Tangerine Tango:  2-1/8 x 4-1/2
     Floral District DSP:  3/4 x 4-3/8 (4)
     Summer Smoochies DSP:  3/4 x 4 (2), 3/4 x 3/4 (4)
INSIDE CARDSTOCK:
     Whisper White:  3-5/8 x 3-7/8
     Tangerine Tango:  3-3/4 x 4
SCRAPS:  Whisper White, Lucky Limeade

INK:  Tangerine Tango

MARKERS:  Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight

ACCESSORIES:  Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Daffodil Delight Brads, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment