Sunday, April 3, 2011

Funky Folds Create a Cupcake Birthday Card!

I was so excited about this card when I made it that I could hardly wait to share it with you, but had to wait until the recipient's (my son's) birthday to post it!  I found the directions for this fold on Laura Lipe's blog (www.smileslaura.blogspot.com/2011/03/leprachaun.html).


Here is my recipe:
STAMPS:  Create a Cupcake
CARDSTOCK: 
     Pacific Point (scored and folded according to directions found in blog listed above)
     Celebrations Strips:  3/4 x 4 (bottom front), 3/4 x 4-3/8 (sides)
     Real Red:  2-1/8 x 4-1/2
     Whisper White:  2 x 4-3/8
Scraps:  Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight
INK:  Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, Real Red
ACCESSORIES:  Cupcake Punch, Owl Punch (for hearts)

This was a really fun card to make!

Thanks for looking!

Happy stampin and scrappin!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment