Tuesday, June 2, 2009

IT'S A STRETCH!

Tuesday, June 1, 2009


Yesterday was a busy day! Stampin Up announced its Last Chance List and posted a sneak preview preorder of the new catalog for demos. This was my first sneak preview as a demo, so I got up at 5:15 AM to check it all out. By the time I ordered, got the Last Chance List posted on an email to my friends, and checked everything out three times, I was tired!





Today I finished my It's A Stretch! card. I CASED it from Splitcoast, but made some minor changes. You can find the card I CASED it from at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1339681?cat=14650. I LOVE the color combo of the Kiwi Kiss and Pacific Point and will miss them very much after the end of this month! I made it a notecard and will package them up to use as a gift. I have been experimenting with watercoloring, and decided that I like to use reinkers with my aqua painter best. I like the way that no two cards turn out exactly the same way with the watercolors!





Here is my card:


STAMP SETS: It's a Stretch; Watercolor Joy Wheel; Sweet Little Sentiments

PAPER: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Watercolor, Kraft

INK: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Black Stazon, Really Rust, Going Gray, Bashful Blue

ACCESSORIES: Small and Medium Oval Punches, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Pewter Brads, Aquapainter

Happy Stampin and Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment