Friday, January 15, 2016

Birthday Card for Hubby!

My husband's birthday is the first part of January; because it is so soon after Christmas it is always hard to get a nice card made for his birthday.  This year, I managed to get one made the afternoon of his birthday.  Here is a picture for you:


Starting with Thanksgiving, we seemed to eat non-stop, especially more sweets, so the inside of the card was especially appropriate:


I LOVE this stamp set ("Party with Cake") and will be using it bunches this spring!

Here is my recipe for the card:

STAMPS:  Party with Cake

CARDSTOCK:
     Sahara Sand:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
     Basic Black:  4 x 5-1/4
     It's My Party DSP Stack:  3-7/8 x 3-7/8
     It's My Party DSP Stack:  1-3/8 x 3-7/8
     Basic Black:  3/4 x 3-7/8
     Whisper White:  3 x 4-1/2
     INSIDE:
          Basic Black:  3-3/4 x 5
          Whisper White:  3-5/8 x 4-7/8

INK:  Memento Black, Melon Mambo

MARKERS:  Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron

ACCESSORIES:  It's My Party Enamel Dots, Baker's Twine Combo Pack, Scalloped Edge Border Punch (retired), Lots of Labels Framelits, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stamping,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment