Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Winter Wonderland Christmas Card!

Hi, Friends,
When I purchased the Winter Wonderland DSP I really wasn't sure what I was going to do with it.  However, it turned out to be one of my favorite surprises from the Holiday Mini Catalog!  I made this card with my friends at a workshop hosted by my friend Melanie.  This picture does not do this card justice, this card has lots of sparkle and shine!


The inside of the card is simple:


Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  None

CARDSTOCK:
     Basic Black:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
     Winter Wonderland DSP:  3-3/4 x 4
     Winter Wonderland DSP:  1-1/2 x 4
     Gold Foil:  2-1/8 x 4-3/8
     Whisper White:  2 x 4-1/4
     Winter Wonderland DSP:  1/2 x 2
      INSIDE:
          Whisper White:  3-3/4 x 5
          Winter Wonderland DSP:  1/2 x 3-3/4

ACCESSORIES:  Rhinestones, Gold Cording Trim, Gold 1/8 Ribbon, White 1/4 Cotton Ribbon, Handheld Stapler, Staples, Snowflake Elements, Dimensionals, Precision Glue, Ornate Tag Topper Punch, Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stamping,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment