Friday, November 27, 2015

Reason for the Season/Perfect Pine Framelits Projects!

Hi, Friends,
It is the day AFTER Thanksgiving, I think I finally found the last bit of flour on the countertop and cleaned it up and I think my kitchen is officially closed for a few days!  Today I am sharing with you another project we made as a Make and Take at the Salvation Army Angel Tree Crop in August:


and the inside of the card:


I had several of these cut out but not assembled, left over from the Make and Take.  As I as putting them together (to make for some personal Christmas cards) I decided that they looked just a little plain (it isn't unusual for me to change things up a bit after the fact) and decided to try using an embossing folder on the Very Vanilla portion up around the tree.  I rather liked the result:


Here is my recipe for this card:

STAMPS:  Reason for the Season

CARDSTOCK:
     Cherry Cobbler:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
     Crumb Cake:  4 x 5-1/4
     Very Vanilla:  3-1/4 x 4-1/2
     Home for Christmas DSP:  3 x 2-3/4
     Farmers Market DSP:  1-1/4 x 3-1/4
     INSIDE:
          Early Espresso:  3-3/4 x 5
          Very Vanilla:  3-5/8 x 4-7/8

INK:  Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede

ACCESSORIES:  Perfect Pines Framelits, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Rhinestones, Sponge, Dimensionals, Early Espresso 1/4 Cotton Ribbon, Winter Wonderland Embellishments, Glue Dots, Stamp Pierce Mat, Softly Falling Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment