Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mini Treat Bag Pocket Card May Play Day Project!

Hi, Friends,
I have been SO FAR behind it is embarrassing!  But I am finally up to May Play Day Projects, so here is the first one I am sharing!


This pictures the project the way that we made it at Play Day.  When I finished up some kits that were left over, I was trying to hurry a bit, so used metal silver buttons to finish up.  They looked like this:


There have been a lot of these "shirt" cards showing up, but I followed a tutorial by Allison Okamitsu (www.NicePeopleStamp.com).  Here is my recipe for the card:

STAMPS:  Fabulous Four

CARDSTOCK:
     Back to Black DSP:  6 x 6
     Back to Black DSP:  3 x 6
     Real Red:  3-1/2 x 4-1/2
     Whisper White:  3-1/4 x 4-1/4
     SCRAPS:  Real Red, Stacked with Love DSP

INK:  Memento Black

ACCESSORIES:  Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Bow Punch, Bone Folder, Glue Dots, 1/2 Circle Punch, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Dimensionals, White Baker's Twine, Paper Trimmer, Silver Metal Buttons, Dental Floss Threader

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stamping,
Linda

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea! I am always looking for masculine ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete