Saturday, May 23, 2015

From the Herd May Play Day Project!

Hi, Friends,
We have a beautiful Saturday today, the sun is shining and it is just warm enough, absolutely awesome!  Today I am sharing with you a project using From the Herd, a stamp set found in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  Here is a picture:


This is such a fun card to make!  It makes me smile!  Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  From the Herd

CARDSTOCK:
     Real Red:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
     Real Red 4 x 5-1/4
     Vellum CS:  4 x 5-1/4 (I cut mine at 3-7/8 x 5-1/8, making it smaller helps it NOT show when it
          is adhered to the card base)
     Sahara Sand:  4 x 5-1/4 (I cut mine at 3-7/8 x 5-1/8)
     SCRAPS:  Whisper White

INK:  Memento Black, Versamark

ACCESSORIES:  1 Circle Punch, Project Life Framelits, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, White Embossing Power, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun, Dimensionals, Envelope Punch Board

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stamping,
Linda

1 comment: