Monday, November 24, 2014

Wondrous Wreath Funky Fold Card!

Hi, Friends,
Today I am sharing a card I made using the Wondrous Wreath stamp set.  I used measurements found on Laura Lipe's blog.  Here is my card:


and the inside of the card:


Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  Wondrous Wreath, Hardwood, Handcrafted, Good Greeting

CARDSTOCK:
     Baked Brown Sugar:  4-1/4 x 11, scored for Funky Fold
     Under the Tree DSP:  4-1/4 x 3/4 (2), 3/4 x 3/4 (2)
     Kraft:  3/4 x 4
     Cherry Cobbler:  3-3/4 x 4
     Very Vanilla:  3-5/8 x 3-7/8
     Scraps:  Very Vanilla

INK:  Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler

ACCESSORIES:  Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Linen Thread, Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stamping and scrapping,
Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment