Monday, October 20, 2014

So Very Happy Belly Band Card!

Today I am sharing with you a card I made this weekend.  I used directions for the card that I received from Angela Waters, revised the dimensions so that I could make a 4-1/4" square card, and CASED the colors, layout and stamp set from a card I saw designed by Amy O'Neill (amyoneillblog.com) post dated October 18, 2014.


The belly band slips off, and the card opens like this:


It would be fun to add a small pocket to the inside of this card and use it as a gift card holder!  I also thought about using the Letterpress Winter stamp set and the Snowflake Card framelit to make a Christmas/winter version.

Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  So Very Happy, Four You

CARDSTOCK:
     Pool Party:  6-3/4 x 6-3/4, punch and score @ 3-3/8 on all sides with the EPB
     Hello Honey:  3-3/4 x 3-3/4 (2)
     Whisper White:  3-5/8 x 3-5/8 (2)
     Blackberry Bliss:  1-3/4 x 9-1/2
     Moonlight DSP:  1-1/4 x 6-1/2 (2)
     SCRAPS:  Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey

INK:  Pool Party, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss

ACCESSORIES:  Blossom Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Stamp-a-majig, Subtles Buttons, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, Linen Thread, Envelope Punch Board, Blender Pen

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment