Sunday, October 19, 2014

Letterpress Winter October Play Day Project

Hi, friends,
First let me apologize for taking so long to get back to my blog, life just turned crazy busy for a while!  But here I am and I want to share with you a project we made at my October Play Day:


This card is hard to capture with just one picture, so here is another view:


And another:


And yet another:


And one last picture:


I think it would be perfect to add a family picture to the space where I have a white panel!

My recipe for this card:

STAMPS:  Letterpress Winter, Ornamental Pine, Good Greetings

CARDSTOCK:
     Soft Sky:  4-1/4 x 11, run thru Snowflake Die (put end opposite the snowflake OVER the cut
          so it doesn't cut off the end) then score 4" from the end
     Lost Lagoon:  3-3/4 x 4
     Whisper White:  3-5/8 x 3-7/8
     All is Calm DSP:  3-3/4 x 4
     SCRAPS:  Whisper White, Silver Foil Sheets

INK:  Lost Lagoon

ACCESSORIES:  Snowflake Card Framelit Die, Big Shot, Glue Dots, Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Miss Linda! I really like the different orientation/sizing of the card - fits the proportions of the snowflake nicely. The mix of colors and images really make this card pop!

    ReplyDelete