Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Wondrous Wreath September Play Day Project

Hi, Friends!

Today I am sharing another project from September Play Day, a card I CASED from Wendy Johnson (www.pinkanddotty.co.uk, post dated August 26, 2014) which I found on Pinterest, one of my favorite internet sites.

I LOVE the stamp set Wondrous Wreath, with its coordinating framelits.  It is so much fun to stamp the wreath, without using a Stamp-a-majig, and have it look so fabulous.  The little tabs at the top of the stamps and the framelits make lining it up a breeze.  So here is a picture of the project we made:


The inside of the card looks like this:


My recipe for this card:

STAMPS:  Wondrous Wreath

CARDSTOCK:
     Mossy Meadow:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
     Whisper White:  4-1/4 x 5-1/2
     Cherry Cobbler:  3-3/4 x 5
     Whisper White:  3-5/8 x 4-7/8
     SCRAPS:  Whisper White

INK:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow

ACCESSORIES:  Top Note Die, Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Big Shot

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

1 comment: