Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Starburst Sayings Fancy Fold Birthday Card!

Today I am sharing with you a card I made back in May:


The inside of the card looks like this:


and the back side looks like this:


I followed a tutorial by Bekka Prideaux, www.feeling-crafty.blogspot.com.  I started with a 5-1/4  x 12 piece of cardstock.  Punch the Scallop Tag Topper punch at the middle of both ends of the card stock.  The layers for my card are 2-1/4 x 5 and and 2-1/8 x 4-7/8.  I used Island Indigo for my card base, and Gingham Garden DSP (now retired), Pear Pizzazz card stock, Melon Mambo cardstock, Daffodil Delight card stock, and Whisper White card stock.  Some of the stamps and the ribbon are also retired now.  Please see the other products I used below!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment