Thursday, August 28, 2014

All Is Calm Christmas Bliss Card!

Today I am sharing with you a project which uses the brand new All Is Calm DSP, which I must say is absolutely beautiful, and the new photopolymer set, Christmas Bliss:


A view of the inside:


If you look closely at the pictures, my card kind of blends in with the wall behind it.  That is because my sunroom is painted Pear Pizzazz!  Yes, I took a sheet of card stock to my wonderful paint store and told them that is the color I wanted, and I think it matches pretty good!  And I am totally IN LOVE with the Lost Lagoon/Pear Pizzazz color combination, so I had probably buy some more All is Calm DSP on my next order, right?

Here is my recipe for this card:

STAMPS:  Christmas Bliss

CARDSTOCK:
     Pear Pizzazz:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
     Lost Lagoon:  4 x 5-1/4
     All is Calm DSP:  3-1/2 x 3-7/8
     All is Calm DSP:  1-3/4 x 3-7/8
     SCRAPS:  Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon
     INSIDE:
          Lost Lagoon:  3-3/4 x 5
          Whisper White:  3-5/8 x 4-7/8

INK;  Versamark, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz

ACCESSORIES:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, White Bakers Twine, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Dimensionals, Chalk Talk Framelits, Bit Shot, Subtles Candy Dots, Embossing Buddy

One more picture for you today.  We moved our bed to the sunroom while we were doing some painting and other work in our bedroom.  Punkin and Tinkerbelle have loved having the bed in the sunroom, I mean, how much better can it get than having a soft bed to lay on with the sun shining on you, and a ceiling fan keeping you cool?  We were going thru some clothes yesterday, and Punkin found them and put a screeching halt to our work by taking a LONG nap there.  So I just had to take a picture!



Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

1 comment: