Thursday, July 24, 2014

Vivid Vases May Play Day Project

Today I am sharing a project we made at May Play Day.  I have misplaced my notes for this project, so I am not sure if I CASED it; if you have made a similar project, please let me know so I can give proper credit!

Here is my picture:


My recipe:

STAMPS:  Vivid Vases, Petite Pairs

CARDSTOCK:
     Whisper White:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
     Whisper White:  5-1/4 x 4
     Watercolor Wonder DSP:  1-3/4 x 4-3/4
     Island Indigo:  3-3/4 x 5
     Whisper White:  3-5/8 x 4-7/8
     SCRAPS:  Whisper White and Island Indigo

INK:  Black Stazon, Old Olive, Real Red, Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight

ACCESSORIES:  Deco Label Framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals

To make the frame lit shadow, I cut two of the Island Indigo Deco Label Framelits and cut them as shown in the picture:


I then adhered them to the Vivid Vases panel as shown in this picture:


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda




2 comments:

  1. did you color these with the markers, or with an aquapainter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris, I colored them with the aqua painter.

    ReplyDelete