Monday, February 24, 2014

I'm Back and a February Play Day Project!

I have been away for a long time, MIA.  We have been working on our house, which distracted me a lot!  At present, my craft room is completely empty and my DH tore out the ugly old carpet today!  So paint and a new floor are coming very, very soon!  And I can't wait to get my tools and toys back to their proper place!

Anyway, I have several projects to share, so I will share one with you right now!  This was one of our projects at February Play Day:


This project uses several of our Sale-a-bration products.  It is also a CASE of a project created by Windy Ellard (windyellard.blogspot.com, post dated January 10, 2014).  My recipe is:

STAMPS:  Petal Parade (SAB product)

CARDSTOCK:
     Sahara Sand:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
     Pistachio Pudding:  4 x 5-1/4
     Cantaloupe Crisp:  3-7/8 x 5-1/8
     Coastal Cabana:  2-1/8 x 3-7/8
     Sweet Sorbet DSP:   2 x 3-7/8
     Scraps:  Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White

INK:  Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Cantaloupe Crisp, Sahara Sand

ACCESSORIES:  Perfect Pennants Die, Big Shot, Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (SAB product), Dimensionals, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SAB product), Tiny Wave Rotary Trimmer, Paper Snips


I also made some of the cards with the Happy Birthday banner stamp from the Hostess Stamp Set Banner Greetings.  I hope you like our first project from February Play Day!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment