Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Another February Play Day Project!

Yes, I am back again, only two days from the last post!  And I have another Play Day project to share!

Since February is my birthday month, I like to make birthday cards for Play Day projects.  We all need lots of birthday cards!  For this project, I started with Sweet Sunday Sketch, No. 202.  My creative process seems to work best when I find a sketch and then work with colors and stamps.  A second view of this project:

My recipe for this card:

STAMPS:  See You Later (Sale-a-Bration 2014)

CARDSTOCK:
     Baked Brown Sugar:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
     Coastal Cabana:  4 x 5-1/4
     So Saffron:  3-7/8 x 5-1/8
     Retro Fresh DSP:  2" strips
     Tangerine Tango:  1 x 4-1/4
     Coastal Cabana:  2 x 3-1/4
     Tangerine Tango:  3-3/4 x 5
     Very Vanilla:  3-5/8 x 4-7/8
     Scraps:  Very Vanilla and Baked Brown Sugar

INK:  Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar

MARKERS:  Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron

ACCESSORIES:  Chalk Talk Framelits, Blender Pen, Big Shot, Scallop Tag Topper, Dimensionals, Banners Framelits, Scallop Rotary Blade, Trimmer, Linen Thread, Paper Snips, Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrapping,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment