Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Gift Card Holder May Play Day Project

Today I am sharing a project from our May Play Day, a beautiful gift card holder!


And a picture of the open gift card holder:

I used a tutorial I found on Pinterest, one of my favorite places to visit on the web these days!  It was found at http://secretlifeofpaper.blogspot.com, post dated December 9, 2010.

Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  None

CARDSTOCK:

     Baja Breeze:  3-1/8 X 8-1/2 scored at 2 and 6
     Twitterpated DSP: 
          3-1/4 x 1-3/4
          3-1/4 x 2-1/4
          3-1/4 x 3-3/4
     Scraps:  Baja Breeze, Twitterpated DSP, Island Indigo

ACCESSORIES:  Designer Builder Brads, Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Mini Velcro Dots, Sticky Tape

For those of you who know me, my beautiful cat Punkin is sitting on my lap with his front paws on the keyboard, so if there are any mistakes in this post, that is why!  Punkin often "helps" my husband with his computer work, and seems to be best at making the computer screen image turn sideways!  We love you Punkin!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment