Saturday, April 6, 2013

All Dressed Up Birthday Card

My sister's birthday is the day after my son's birthday, so normally she either gets a REALLY late card or something I have already stamped.  This year, though, I managed to get her card made and sent the day before her birthday.  I loved the way it turned out:


I CASED this card from Frenchie, but I think she had CASED it from another person.

My recipe:


STAMPS:  That's the Ticket, Elements of Style

CARDSTOCK: 
     Crumb Cake:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
     Pink Pirouette:  2-1/4 x 4-3/4
     First Edition DSP:  2-1/4 x 4-3/4
     Scraps:  Very Vanilla

INK:  Pink Pirouette, Black Stazon, Soft Suede

ACCESSORIES:  Dress Up Framelits, Big Shot, Ticket Punch, Sponge, Pearls, Paper Doilies, Aqua Painter, 5/8 Flower Trim

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment