Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Smore Under the Stars CASE!

We made this card at a Play Day, and I know it is a CASE but don't know who to credit.  So if it is you or you know who I should credit, please let me know!  I do like to give original creators their proper credit for designing such awesome cards!


This was a fun card to make!  The inside looked like this:



I printed the inside sentiment on the computer and printed it out onto Whisper White cardstock.

Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  Under the Stars (Retired)

CARDSTOCK: 
     Crumb Cake:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
     Early Espresso:  4 x 5-1/4 (2)
     Whisper White:  3-7/8 x 5-1/8 (2)
     Crumb Cake:  3-3/4 x 5
     Scraps:  Whisper White, Early Espresso

INK:  Black Stazon, Soft Suede

MARKERS:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso

ACCESSORIES:  1-1/4" Square Punch, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Circle Scallop Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Simply Scored Plate, Sponge, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment