Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Heart of Christmas Swap Card

It has been a LONG time since I have posted, too long!  Lots has happened, including a new computer, since then.  I participated in a swap for the Holiday Mini Catalog, and this is one of my swap cards:

This is one of my favorite cards that I have recently made!  Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  Heart of Christmas, Evergreen

CARDSTOCK: 
     Always Artichoke:  4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
     Early Espresso:  1 x 4-1/4
     Very Vanilla:  2-1/2 x 4
     Cherry Cobbler:  1-5/8 x 3-1/8
     Very Vanilla:  3-3/8 x 4-5/8
     Cherry Cobbler:  3-1/2 x 4-3/4
   
INK:  Always Artichoke

MARKERS:  Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke

ACCESSORIES:  Apothecary Accents Framelits, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Metallic Brads, Linen Thread, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment