Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Terrific Tag for February!

I'll bet you thought I would forget all about my resolution to do one tag each month, didn't you?  Well, I didn't, and here is my Terrific Tag for February:


This tag is bright, colorful and cheerful, and who wouldn't like these cute little snowguys, right?

Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  Merry Winter

CARDSTOCK: 
     Marina Mist:  3-1/2 x 5
     Old Olive:  1-3/8 x 2-3/4
     Real Red:  3 x 3
     Whisper White:  2 x 2

INK:  Old Olive

MARKERS:  Basic Black, Old Olive, Real Red, Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie

ACCESSORIES:  Peek-a-boo Frame Die, Two Tags Die, Snowburst Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Sponge, White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Mini Jingle Bell

This was a lot of fun to make.  You can't really see it in the picture, but I used the long "strip" of snowflakes and used my Marina Mist marker to color just one and then stamp it a couple of times.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment