Friday, February 24, 2012

Everyday Enchantment Birthday Card

I have several birthdays coming up, so needed to make a few cards (work ahead?  WOW! What a concept!).  Anyway, I saw a card by Ruth Norton, a fellow Stampin Up demo, on Stampin Connection, a demo only web site.  I CASED her sketch, used the same stamp set, but totally different colors and I used DSP instead of embossed cardstock.  I don't know if the picture will do it justice, because the colors are SO bright and cheerful--I just love the Everyday Enchantment DSP!


The little brad from the Everyday Enchantment brad and ribbon pack adds just the right touch!



Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  Curly Cute, On Your Birthday

CARDSTOCK:
     Pool Party:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
     Calypso Coral:  3-3/4 x 5
     Very Vanilla:  3-5/8 x 4-1/2
     Very Vanilla:  7/8 x 3-5/8
     Everyday Enchantment DSP:  1-1/2 x 5
     Scraps:  Calypso Coral
     INSIDE:
          Calypso Coral:  3-3/4 x 5
          Very Vanilla:  3-5/8 x 4-7/8

INK:  Calypso Coral

ACCESSORIES:  Tasteful Trim Die, Big Shot, Boho Blossoms Punch, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Everyday Enchantment brad, Dimensionals

You can see Ruth's card here:  ruthsstampingcorner.blogspot.com/2012/02/scalloped-birthday.html

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment