Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Card CASE!

I am still working on my December Daily, but don't have any pictures to show you yet.  It is challenging to remember to take pictures every day, and we are busy enough that it is hard to find a block of time to work on it!  So today, I will share a Play Day project, I think from October, that I really like!

This is a card that we made at one of our Fall Play Days, I think it was October.  It is a CASE of a beautiful card designed by Andrea Walford.


This card is very sparkly and beautiful in person, but it is hard to capture that in a picture.  Both the snowflake and the embossed area are heat embossed with the Iridescent  Ice Embossing Powder.

Here is my recipe for this card:

STAMPS:  Christmas Greetings
CARDSTOCK:
     Crumb Cake:  4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
     Not Quite Navy:  3-1/4 x 4-1/2 (2)
     Baja Breeze:  3-1/8 x 4-3/8 (2)
     Whisper White:  1 x 3
     Whisper White:  3 x 4-1/4 (2)
INK:  Versamark, Not Quite Navy, Craft White
ACCESSORIES:  Snow Burst Embossing Folder, Northern Flurries Die, Big Shot, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Dimensionals, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Heat Gun

I dry embossed the lower portion of the Baja Breeze, then sponged it with Whisper White Craft Ink, then used my Versamark Ink pad to tap it and heat embossed it with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment