Sunday, May 22, 2011

Window Lattice Card

The card I am sharing with you today is one of our April Play Day projects.  I saw a card made by Brenda Weidman on Stampin Connection (her blog is http://canadianinkoutsidethebox.blogspot.com) and knew I had to copy it.  I didn't have the same stamp sets, so mine is a bit different!  Here is the picture:


Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  Pocket Silhouettes, Vintage Vogue, Charming, Well Scripted (retired)

CARDSTOCK:
     Whisper White:  5-1/2 X 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
     Bashful Blue:  3-1/2 x 3-1/2
     Whisper White:  4-1/4 x 5-1/2 (to cut lattice from)
     Whisper White:  3-5/8 x 4-7/8
     Wild Wasabi:  3-3/4 x 5
     Scraps:  Whisper White, Wild Wasabi

INK:  Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango

ACCESSORIES:  Daffodil Delight brads, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Lattice Die, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Sponge, Glue Stick

Thanks for looking!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment