Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fun Flowers Friends Card!

I saw a beautiful card on Beth Prout's blog, Just B, and just had to CASE it once I received my Fun Flower die for my Big Shot!  Here is a picture of my card:


Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  Tiny Tags

CARDSTOCK: 
     Very Vanilla:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
     Flower Pieces:
          Rose Red:  3-1/2 x 3-1/2
          First Edition DSP:  3-1/4 x 3-1/4
          Springtime Vintage DSP:  2-3/4 x 2-3/4
     Stripes:
           Rose Red: 1-5/8 x 5-1/2
           First Edition DSP:  1-5/8 x 5-1/2
           Springtime Vintage DSP:  1-5/8 x 5-1/2

INK:  Rose Red, Early Espresso

accessories:  Sponge, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Glue Dots, Jewelry Tag Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch., Neutrals Designer Button, Linen Thread, Fun Flowers Die, Big Shot

Thanks for looking!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment