Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Open Sea Memo Holder

I have been playing with my new stamp set, The Open Sea, the last couple of days, and one of the things I made is a Memo Holder.  I used a template I found on Stampin Connection from Jennifer Taylor to make the box.  Here is a picture of my project:


And another view:





I used the following items to make this project:

STAMPS:  The Open Sea (from the new Summer Mini Catalog)
CARDSTOCK:  Not Quite Navy, Basic Gray, and Whisper White; and Nautical Expedition DSP (from the new Summer Mini Catalog)
INK:  Not Quite Navy
ACCESSORIES:  Scallop Edge Border Punch, 1-3/4 Circle Punch, 2-3/8 Circle Scallop Punch, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

The dimensions for the note cards are:
     Basic Gray Cardstock:  3-3/4 x 5-1/2
     Not Quite Navy:  3-4/8 x 4-7/8
     Whisper White:  3-1/2 x 4-3/4

This was a fun project to make, and would make a great gift for Father's Day.

Thanks for looking!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment