Thursday, July 22, 2010

Random Cards

Just wanted to share a couple of random cards that I've made recently.  The first card was inspired by a sample in Stampin Success magazine, a magazine Stampin Up publishes just for demos.  I really liked the sample, but changed it up a bit.


My recipe for this card:
STAMPS:  Bouquet Bunch, Happy Everything
PAPER: 
     Watercolor 1-1/2 x 2-1/2
     So Saffron 1-5/8 x 2-5/8
     Pretty in Pink 2-1/8 x 2-3/8
     Old Olive 3-1/4 x 3-1/4
     Baja Breeze  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4
INK:
     Baja Breeze, Stazon Black, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES:  Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stamp-a-majig, So Saffron Brad, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Aqua Painter, Bitty Bits Punches, Dimensionals, Linen Thread

My second card is a birthday card I made for my nephew's birthday.  It uses the stamp set On A Pedestal.


My recipe for this card:

STAMPS:  On A Pedestal
PAPER:
     Real Red 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
     Chocolate Chip 5-1/4 x 8, score at 2" and 4"
     Chocolate Chip DS Paper 1-3/4 x 5
     Pumpkin Pie 2-1/2 x 3-1/2
     Real Red 2-1/4 x 3-1/4
     Whisper White 2 x 3
INK:  Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad
MARKERS:  Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive
This card is a Z-fold Card.

Hope you like the cards!  Thanks for looking!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment